The crystal Kingdom of Chalcedonia was once a beautiful place, under the rule of the Princess Rosalia, they lived happy peaceful lives. Until one day, monsters called Nightmares destroyed the kingdom. Princess Rosalia and her fairy knight, Diana hid deep in the castle, praying that their last hope, the magical Rose Crystal Mirror would produce a miracle and save their home, however, they were attacked by the leader of the Nightmare Agency, Druzy. Diana fought helplessly before finding herself transported Earth, but her Princess was no where to be seen.
Unfortunately the nightmares began to attack this new world too. Valerie Amaranth, an ordinary 16 year old, has her world changed forever when she receives the powers of the Legendary Crystal Warrior Diamond Heart. Now with the help of Diana, she must find her allies, defeat the Nightmares, and rescue the missing princess Rosalia.
Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Magical Girl, Comedy, Action
This game is inspired by magical girl anime. The full game will contain 14 episodes for the common route, and 12 episodes per route, for a full 26 episodes for one full route (or about one 2 cour season lol)
The game features a diverse cast of characters from varying racial/ethnic backgrounds and LGBT dating options. There are seven available love interests:
- Sophie an autistic lesbian who loves lizards, frogs, and studying,
- Clover, a wealthy spoiled black trans girl from France with a passion for lolita fashion
- Chandra, a timid, shy Indian girl who gives off a mysterious, gloomy aura.
- Alex, a popular and friendly Mexican boy who loves sports and joking around
- Ethan, a dorky Jewish trans boy who loves gaming and manga.
- Liam, A cold, unfriendly genius who’s only friend is Alex
- and Zacharie, a cheery energetic autistic ADHDer who adores all things pretty and sparkly